Friday, September 28, 2012

Back to blogging!

The sign in front of my new parish
I owe an apology for the past two months of absence from the New Theological Movement blog. I had mentioned earlier [here] that I would be taking on a new parish assignment – Corpus Christi Parish in Great Falls, Montana. The first couple of months have been a time of many blessings and great joy, but the period of adjustment caused me to neglect writing for NTM blog.

However, since I am now fairly well moved in and accustomed to the new parish, I will be taking up the blog once again. In fact, as a sign of good faith, I have prepared the next three weeks worth of blog posts in advance (and have already completed the first third) – this way, we can all be sure that the blog will be going as strong as before!

Schedule for the next three weeks:

Saturday, September 29th – Family Rosary Campaign
Tuesday, October 2nd – Can my guardian angel read my mind?
Thursday, October 4th – How Christ was like St. Francis

Sunday, October 7th – Thoughts on the Family Rosary
Tuesday, October 9th – Feast of St. Dionysius the Areopagite
Thursday, October 11th – For the Year of Faith, How do I read the Catechism?

Monday, October 15th – St. Teresa’s key insight about prayer
Thursday, October 18th – The Rosary, “Luke on a string”
Saturday, October 20th – The martyrdom of Sts. James and John

13 comments:

Paddy said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere! I trust all is well in the new parish?

Tito Edwards said...

Looking forward to your blogging once again!

:D

Josemaria Paulo Jeromino Martin Carvalho-Von Verster said...

Pity that You won't be doing Sunday Reflections anymore(unless you correct me otherwise)

Veronica said...

Welcome back, dear Father! I was afraid that perhaps you had been given orders to "knock the blogging off!" and am glad to see that my fears were unfounded.

Veronica

Bobby Bambino said...

Do you know how much Garrigou-Lagrange I've had to read to fill the void of not having this blog the past month? Sheesh! Glad to have you back, Father.

Father Ryan Erlenbush said...

@Bobby B,
Well, I would hate for you to read less Garrigou-Lagrange on my account! :-)

But, thank you for the warm welcome back into the blogging world! +

Father Ryan Erlenbush said...

@Josemaria,
Don't worry, the scriptural commentaries will continue ... there may even be some in the next couple weeks ... I just didn't plan them all out yet!

Father Ryan Erlenbush said...

@Veronica,
No worries ... I have never received anything but positive comments from my superiors!
Thank you for all your encouragement! +

Father Ryan Erlenbush said...

@Tito Edwards,
Thanks for the note of encouragement! It is good to be back!

@Fr Levi, Yes, all is very good at the parish! Just very busy ... we are a brand new parish (created from the closure of three previous parishes) ... so there is much work to be done -- but God is the one doing it!
Let us pray for one another. +

Chatto said...

Welcome back Padre! Your new parish is blessed to have you.

Bernardus said...

Welcome back Father. You were greatly missed. I will continually keep you in my prayers. Young men such as you and Fr. Ted are great gifts from God to the flock.

Mark McCormick said...

Fr. Erlenbush, very glad to have you back. I look forward to another year of insights and orthodox Catholic teaching that I can share with my high schoolers.

Fr. JLB, JCL said...

Happy you're back! You have been one of my "homily helps" for about a year now. Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment

When commenting, please leave a name or pseudonym at the end of your comment so as to facilitate communication and responses.

Comments must be approved by the moderator before being published.